Medal of Honor Forums - Heroes Welcome


 
HomeForum PortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Official Re-administration Application. hah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chronos
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2023
Age : 21
Location : Ohio
Firmware/CFW : 3.71 M33
MoHH Account : KGB Soviet
Your Rank : Da real is on da rise
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:09 am

u got naded wrote:
Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Wills idea sounds good.

and Sov the problem with that is that it makes it harder for the site to load if you put all those pictures there.

One picture? Yeah, check your sig. How many pictures does this end up displaying on one page of your replies? More then my one main page picture.

My signature does not appear on the main page, only in topics i posted on. Last time on dont-fret you had to many pictures and features on the main page it made my computer load the site really slowly, it was also very difficult when i used it on my itouch.

The fact you tried to use said Itouch with it, is unnecessary. It's not a mobile site, and doesn't claim to be. One picture doesn't lag, but maybe 2 seconds time, on a crappy computer.

Your signature lags worse, every page you post on. ..and those pages you click onto are the reason for using the forum. Hypocrite.

_______________
Admin; 2008 - 2010.

MSN me, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Name's Ben, if you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Will.
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3927
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere but here.
Firmware/CFW : CFW 5.00 m33-4; OFW 6.20
MoHH Account : AMSmhmmLeada [Deleted, restored, and deleted.]
Your Rank : 72 (MoHH)
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:43 am

Guys, chill.
If you're going to fight, do it via PM.
This is getting ridiculous.

The point is, I removed the picture. If you want to downsize it to around the same size as the pictures used for the game sections, feel free to do so, Sov. It was simply too big to be used on the main page as it was.

_______________
The truth is
You could slit my throat
And with my last dying breath
I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt
Back to top Go down
u got naded
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1102
Age : 25
Location : at the hospital eating babies
Firmware/CFW : 5.00

MoHH Account : u got naded, PI TrIcKsTa, PI LeThaL
Your Rank : mohh was in the 200s mohh2 was in the 2000s
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:23 am

Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Wills idea sounds good.

and Sov the problem with that is that it makes it harder for the site to load if you put all those pictures there.

One picture? Yeah, check your sig. How many pictures does this end up displaying on one page of your replies? More then my one main page picture.

My signature does not appear on the main page, only in topics i posted on. Last time on dont-fret you had to many pictures and features on the main page it made my computer load the site really slowly, it was also very difficult when i used it on my itouch.

The fact you tried to use said Itouch with it, is unnecessary. It's not a mobile site, and doesn't claim to be. One picture doesn't lag, but maybe 2 seconds time, on a crappy computer.

Your signature lags worse, every page you post on. ..and those pages you click onto are the reason for using the forum. Hypocrite.

Like i said before the pictures and "other features" on the site made it slow. I used my itouch because for over 3-4 months it was my only way of actually getting on so yeah it's pretty damn necessary not only that but we have had people get on here via Playstation 3. my signature is simple compared to the giant oversized pictures you post here and i'm pretty sure its the other people's over sized pictures that make it load slowly (look at Xeo's sig then try to prove its mine to cause it).

kthxbai.

_______________


i LoVe NiGGeRs wrote:


time to set some rules

BITCHES RULES

1. ur a bitch therefore u have no right to post after me
2. ur a bitch
3. ur a bitch
4. u wear shirts that say ima bitch on it
Back to top Go down
Nostalgia mang
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1311
Age : 21
Location : Florida
Firmware/CFW : 6.20
MoHH Account : -KGB Saints

Your Rank : 200s
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:59 am

Just make it so you can only add one picture and the ability to write in your SIG and no videos or slide show so we don't get this problem. Most sites do things like this to keep the site running smooth.
Back to top Go down
Will.
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3927
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere but here.
Firmware/CFW : CFW 5.00 m33-4; OFW 6.20
MoHH Account : AMSmhmmLeada [Deleted, restored, and deleted.]
Your Rank : 72 (MoHH)
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:07 am

So, here it is.

Signature limits: Either one video, one picture, or one block of text. If you have a group of texts that go together, that's fine. But that's the only exception.

_______________
The truth is
You could slit my throat
And with my last dying breath
I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt
Back to top Go down
Chronos
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2023
Age : 21
Location : Ohio
Firmware/CFW : 3.71 M33
MoHH Account : KGB Soviet
Your Rank : Da real is on da rise
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:14 pm

u got naded wrote:
Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Wills idea sounds good.

and Sov the problem with that is that it makes it harder for the site to load if you put all those pictures there.

One picture? Yeah, check your sig. How many pictures does this end up displaying on one page of your replies? More then my one main page picture.

My signature does not appear on the main page, only in topics i posted on. Last time on dont-fret you had to many pictures and features on the main page it made my computer load the site really slowly, it was also very difficult when i used it on my itouch.

The fact you tried to use said Itouch with it, is unnecessary. It's not a mobile site, and doesn't claim to be. One picture doesn't lag, but maybe 2 seconds time, on a crappy computer.

Your signature lags worse, every page you post on. ..and those pages you click onto are the reason for using the forum. Hypocrite.

Like i said before the pictures and "other features" on the site made it slow. I used my itouch because for over 3-4 months it was my only way of actually getting on so yeah it's pretty damn necessary not only that but we have had people get on here via Playstation 3. my signature is simple compared to the giant oversized pictures you post here and i'm pretty sure its the other people's over sized pictures that make it load slowly (look at Xeo's sig then try to prove its mine to cause it).

kthxbai.

If that's true, why must you get on at all..? Go to a library. Sorry if one picture, smaller then the one in your sig is oversized in your opinion. PS3? Mk, what's your point? And yeah, videos lag it. So does content. So you'd prefer a dead site? Hypocrite, still..


_______________
Admin; 2008 - 2010.

MSN me, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Name's Ben, if you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Will.
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3927
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere but here.
Firmware/CFW : CFW 5.00 m33-4; OFW 6.20
MoHH Account : AMSmhmmLeada [Deleted, restored, and deleted.]
Your Rank : 72 (MoHH)
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:00 am

Okay, we're done. Thread locked.

_______________
The truth is
You could slit my throat
And with my last dying breath
I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt
Back to top Go down
u got naded
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1102
Age : 25
Location : at the hospital eating babies
Firmware/CFW : 5.00

MoHH Account : u got naded, PI TrIcKsTa, PI LeThaL
Your Rank : mohh was in the 200s mohh2 was in the 2000s
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:24 am

Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Wills idea sounds good.

and Sov the problem with that is that it makes it harder for the site to load if you put all those pictures there.

One picture? Yeah, check your sig. How many pictures does this end up displaying on one page of your replies? More then my one main page picture.

My signature does not appear on the main page, only in topics i posted on. Last time on dont-fret you had to many pictures and features on the main page it made my computer load the site really slowly, it was also very difficult when i used it on my itouch.

The fact you tried to use said Itouch with it, is unnecessary. It's not a mobile site, and doesn't claim to be. One picture doesn't lag, but maybe 2 seconds time, on a crappy computer.

Your signature lags worse, every page you post on. ..and those pages you click onto are the reason for using the forum. Hypocrite.

Like i said before the pictures and "other features" on the site made it slow. I used my itouch because for over 3-4 months it was my only way of actually getting on so yeah it's pretty damn necessary not only that but we have had people get on here via Playstation 3. my signature is simple compared to the giant oversized pictures you post here and i'm pretty sure its the other people's over sized pictures that make it load slowly (look at Xeo's sig then try to prove its mine to cause it).

kthxbai.

If that's true, why must you get on at all..? Go to a library. Sorry if one picture, smaller then the one in your sig is oversized in your opinion. PS3? Mk, what's your point? And yeah, videos lag it. So does content. So you'd prefer a dead site? Hypocrite, still..


you would never see me at a library in my life. not only the fact that i hate the library but if i went to the library id use to computer for something more productive then get on forums. my point for the PS3 is that not all people get on through computers. All i stated was that there were other signatures that were worse than mine i find it funny how you easily shove words down my mouth and assume i prefer a dead site.

_______________


i LoVe NiGGeRs wrote:


time to set some rules

BITCHES RULES

1. ur a bitch therefore u have no right to post after me
2. ur a bitch
3. ur a bitch
4. u wear shirts that say ima bitch on it
Back to top Go down
Will.
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3927
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere but here.
Firmware/CFW : CFW 5.00 m33-4; OFW 6.20
MoHH Account : AMSmhmmLeada [Deleted, restored, and deleted.]
Your Rank : 72 (MoHH)
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:23 pm

When I lock a topic, I mean for people to /not/ reply.

_______________
The truth is
You could slit my throat
And with my last dying breath
I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   

Back to top Go down
 
Official Re-administration Application. hah
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» The Official Insomniac Thread
» Beto's application
» Application for Hellbound
» Team Project Revolution Official Thread!
» death knight application ( blood elf)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medal of Honor Forums - Heroes Welcome :: Forum Business :: Discussion about the future of this forum.-
Jump to: