Medal of Honor Forums - Heroes Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal of Honor Forums - Heroes Welcome

HomeForum PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NAMsmartz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MV JoKeZ

MV JoKeZ

Male
Number of posts : 9
Firmware/CFW : The most recent
MoHH Account : NAMsmartz

Your Rank : Highest Rank:89 with a score of 18,000
Registration date : 2009-12-04

NAMsmartz Empty
PostSubject: NAMsmartz   NAMsmartz EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:37 am

Well I don't know if many of you remember me, but I went by Trey. Well where to start....I came to this site because Speed reminded me about it. I remember a lot of you and some of you I never heard of.

I started my own clan about a year ago [A year will be on Febuary 27th] with LF SpEeD. It's MV [Malicious Vengeance].

We have had a lot of success with leaving MoHH1. We went on To FTB3 and MoHH2. Having a whomping record of 124-23 on MoHH2 and on FTB3 at one point we were the best clan. We don't do PSP too much except MoHH2. We have a 360 team. It's just start, because we always fail to get it going. I'm not apart of it, but I heard we are making progress. We also have a Wii team for Black Ops. It's very successful. Finally we have a PS3 team broken into 3 smaller teams [Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie].

Our clan site is mvclan.org

Feel free to visit us.
Back to top Go down

NAMsmartz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medal of Honor Forums - Heroes Welcome :: Welcome To The Forums! :: Introductions, and departures.-
Jump to: