Medal of Honor Forums - Heroes Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal of Honor Forums - Heroes Welcome

HomeForum PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Re-administration Application. hah

Go down 
+3
u got naded
ZA MD
Chronos
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chronos
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
Chronos

Male
Number of posts : 2023
Firmware/CFW : 3.71 M33
MoHH Account : KGB Soviet
Your Rank : Da real is on da rise
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Official Re-administration Application. hah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Official Re-administration Application. hah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:09 am

u got naded wrote:
Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Wills idea sounds good.

and Sov the problem with that is that it makes it harder for the site to load if you put all those pictures there.

One picture? Yeah, check your sig. How many pictures does this end up displaying on one page of your replies? More then my one main page picture.

My signature does not appear on the main page, only in topics i posted on. Last time on dont-fret you had to many pictures and features on the main page it made my computer load the site really slowly, it was also very difficult when i used it on my itouch.

The fact you tried to use said Itouch with it, is unnecessary. It's not a mobile site, and doesn't claim to be. One picture doesn't lag, but maybe 2 seconds time, on a crappy computer.

Your signature lags worse, every page you post on. ..and those pages you click onto are the reason for using the forum. Hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Will.
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
Will.

Male
Number of posts : 3927
Firmware/CFW : CFW 5.00 m33-4; OFW 6.20
MoHH Account : AMSmhmmLeada [Deleted, restored, and deleted.]
Your Rank : 72 (MoHH)
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Official Re-administration Application. hah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:43 am

Guys, chill.
If you're going to fight, do it via PM.
This is getting ridiculous.

The point is, I removed the picture. If you want to downsize it to around the same size as the pictures used for the game sections, feel free to do so, Sov. It was simply too big to be used on the main page as it was.
Back to top Go down
u got naded
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
u got naded

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Firmware/CFW : 5.00

MoHH Account : u got naded, PI TrIcKsTa, PI LeThaL
Your Rank : mohh was in the 200s mohh2 was in the 2000s
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Official Re-administration Application. hah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:23 am

Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Wills idea sounds good.

and Sov the problem with that is that it makes it harder for the site to load if you put all those pictures there.

One picture? Yeah, check your sig. How many pictures does this end up displaying on one page of your replies? More then my one main page picture.

My signature does not appear on the main page, only in topics i posted on. Last time on dont-fret you had to many pictures and features on the main page it made my computer load the site really slowly, it was also very difficult when i used it on my itouch.

The fact you tried to use said Itouch with it, is unnecessary. It's not a mobile site, and doesn't claim to be. One picture doesn't lag, but maybe 2 seconds time, on a crappy computer.

Your signature lags worse, every page you post on. ..and those pages you click onto are the reason for using the forum. Hypocrite.

Like i said before the pictures and "other features" on the site made it slow. I used my itouch because for over 3-4 months it was my only way of actually getting on so yeah it's pretty damn necessary not only that but we have had people get on here via Playstation 3. my signature is simple compared to the giant oversized pictures you post here and i'm pretty sure its the other people's over sized pictures that make it load slowly (look at Xeo's sig then try to prove its mine to cause it).

kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Nostalgia mang
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Nostalgia mang

Male
Number of posts : 1311
Firmware/CFW : 6.20
MoHH Account : -KGB Saints

Your Rank : 200s
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Official Re-administration Application. hah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:59 am

Just make it so you can only add one picture and the ability to write in your SIG and no videos or slide show so we don't get this problem. Most sites do things like this to keep the site running smooth.
Back to top Go down
Will.
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
Will.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Official Re-administration Application. hah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:07 am

So, here it is.

Signature limits: Either one video, one picture, or one block of text. If you have a group of texts that go together, that's fine. But that's the only exception.
Back to top Go down
Chronos
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
Chronos

Male
Number of posts : 2023
Firmware/CFW : 3.71 M33
MoHH Account : KGB Soviet
Your Rank : Da real is on da rise
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Official Re-administration Application. hah - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:14 pm

u got naded wrote:
Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Wills idea sounds good.

Like i said before the pictures and "other features" on the site made it slow. I used my itouch because for over 3-4 months it was my only way of actually getting on so yeah it's pretty damn necessary not only that but we have had people get on here via Playstation 3. my signature is simple compared to the giant oversized pictures you post here and i'm pretty sure its the other people's over sized pictures that make it load slowly (look at Xeo's sig then try to prove its mine to cause it).

kthxbai.

If that's true, why must you get on at all..? Go to a library. Sorry if one picture, smaller then the one in your sig is oversized in your opinion. PS3? Mk, what's your point? And yeah, videos lag it. So does content. So you'd prefer a dead site? Hypocrite, still..

Back to top Go down
Will.
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
Will.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Official Re-administration Application. hah - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:00 am

Okay, we're done. Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
u got naded
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
u got naded

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Firmware/CFW : 5.00

MoHH Account : u got naded, PI TrIcKsTa, PI LeThaL
Your Rank : mohh was in the 200s mohh2 was in the 2000s
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Official Re-administration Application. hah - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:24 am

Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Chronos wrote:
u got naded wrote:
Wills idea sounds good.

kthxbai.

If that's true, why must you get on at all..? Go to a library. Sorry if one picture, smaller then the one in your sig is oversized in your opinion. PS3? Mk, what's your point? And yeah, videos lag it. So does content. So you'd prefer a dead site? Hypocrite, still..

you would never see me at a library in my life. not only the fact that i hate the library but if i went to the library id use to computer for something more productive then get on forums. my point for the PS3 is that not all people get on through computers. All i stated was that there were other signatures that were worse than mine i find it funny how you easily shove words down my mouth and assume i prefer a dead site.
Back to top Go down
Will.
Forums Staff- Admin
Forums Staff- Admin
Will.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Official Re-administration Application. hah - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:23 pm

When I lock a topic, I mean for people to /not/ reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Re-administration Application. hah   Official Re-administration Application. hah - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Re-administration Application. hah
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medal of Honor Forums - Heroes Welcome :: Forum Business :: Discussion about the future of this forum.-
Jump to: